Saturday, September 22, 2012

Enchanted Forest'*

Welcome to Dream Catcher Makeup,
               Where your imaginations, the fictional characters become reality. I love too dress my eyes up inspired by things I've admired ever since i was little. I love too catch a dream and bring it our with makeup. I know everyone will see this as mearly a joke but i believe that no matter how old you are you can truely bring that little kid deep down out. I still love watching cartoons, my favorite are the flinstones, jetsons, and loone toons.

So Recently, i thought of fairies, and enchanted forest's. I was gonna do a sepreat look for both but instead I figured I'd pull it all together into one. I loved this look, its not exactly something too wear to your grandma's house but it can easily be wearable, just ease up on the dark green and instead of a sharp wing on the outer part of your eye , do a < shape. Also to make this look more wearable is too do a thin line of gel liner on the top lashe line or just none at all. If you want a full step by step instruction on how to create this look, please leave comments down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment