Friday, September 28, 2012

I WANT RED HAIR!


Welcome To dreamcatcher  Makeup,
      today i just want too ramble alittle about wanting red hair. At one point i did have red hair but it was a dark blood red that didnt look to good on me. Ive also had, black hair, blonde hair, orange hair, brown hair, golden brown hair and lots of others. But one color Ive loved on me is red hair. I believe it works perfectly well with my pail skin tone and green to blue eyes. But i dont wanna go totallly red, just like a brownish red hair or a light auburn hair. I have found acouple ideas on google that im interested but i need YOUR help, which would look better on me... A or B

 
A                                                                           B
 
 
HELP ME I CANT DECIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment